This document might not be suitable for you if the ways in which you use personal information are complex or unusual.
- Credit: docular credit; free documents licensing warning.
- The personal data that we collect: introduction to categories; processing of contact data; processing of account data; processing of transaction data; processing of communication data; processing of usage data; processing of other data.
- Purposes of processing and legal bases: setting out purposes etc of personal data processing; processing for operations; processing for publications (account data); processing for communications (contact data, account data, transaction data and communication data); processing for direct marketing (contact data, account data and transaction data); processing for research and analysis (usage data and transaction data); processing for record keeping; processing for security; processing for insurance and risk management; processing for legal claims; processing for legal compliance and vital interests protection.
- Providing your personal data to others: disclosure of personal data to insurers etc; disclosures of personal data to hosting services providers; disclosures of personal data to subcontractors; disclosure of personal data to payment services providers; disclosure of personal data necessary for legal compliance etc.
- International transfers of your personal data: introduction to international personal data transfers; UK to EEA and EEA to UK personal data transfers; international transfers to hosting services provider; international transfers to subcontractors; publication of personal data on internet.
- Retaining and deleting personal data: data retention introduction; personal data retention default rule; personal data retention specific rules; personal data deletion exception.
- Your rights: introduction to data subject rights list; list of data subject rights; learn more about data subject rights; exercise of data subject rights.
- About cookies: what are cookies?; persistent and session cookies; cookies and personal data.
- Cookies that we use: purposes for which cookies are used (including shopping cart).
- Managing cookies: how to manage cookies; negative impact of blocking cookies; effects on website use of blocking cookies.
- Amendments: amendment by publication; check for changes to policy; notification of changes topolicy.
- Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.
- Representatives: identity and contact details of EU representative of data controller; identity and contact details of UK representative of data controller.
- Data protection officer: data protection officer contact details.
This is a shortened preview of the editor interface; once you create your instance you'll be able to edit the full document in our online editor.
This is a shortened preview of the DOCX output; once you create your instance you'll be able to download the full document in PDF, HTML, RTF and/or DOCX (Microsoft Word) format.