This document includes short-form provisions dealing with cookie-related disclosures.
Website operators may need to register with the Information Commissioner's Office.Ask about this document
- Collecting personal information: personal information collected; disclosure of third party personal information.
- Using personal information: general uses of personal information; specific uses of personal information; publication of personal information on website; privacy settings; no third party direct marketing; third party provider of financial transaction services.
- Disclosing personal information: persons to whom personal information may be disclosed; disclosure to group companies; legal and regulatory disclosures; no other disclosures of personal information.
- International data transfers: transferring data to operating countries; transferring data outside the EEA; publication of personal data on internet; consent to international data transfers.
- Retaining personal information: data retention introduction; personal data retention default rule; personal data retention specific rules; personal data deletion exception.
- Security of personal information: personal data: technical and organisational security measures; personal information stored on secure servers; security of electronic financial transactions; data sent over internet is insecure; keeping password confidential.
- Amendments: amendment by publication; check for changes to policy; notification of changes to policy.
- Your rights: subject access requests; subject access: withholding personal information; no marketing instructions; consent to marketing communications.
- Third party websites: hyperlinks to third party websites; no responsibility for third party privacy policies.
- Updating information: correcting or updating personal information.
- Data protection registration: registered with ICO; data protection registration number.
- Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.