Online booking terms and conditions (B2B)
This terms and conditions document is designed to regulate the online bookings for events (eg courses or workshops) where the booking is taken by the business organising the event. This document does not take account of consumer protection legislation, and should therefore only be used in relation to B2B transactions. Also, the document should not be used in respect of bookings that are specially regulated, eg package holidays.Ask about this document
Online booking terms and conditions (B2B) contents
- Introduction: purpose of document: governing bookings; express agreement to document upon order.
- Interpretation: informal definitions for booking terms and conditions.
- Order process: booking advertisement as invitation to treat; no contracts except in accordance with order process; bookings order process; input error correction and identification.
- Prices: prices quoted on website; prices changes on website; amounts inclusive or exclusive of VAT.
- Payments: payment of booking prices; methods of paying prices.
- Variation of booking: variation of booking by customer; variation of booking by operator.
- Cancellation of bookings by us: cancellation windows and refunds; method of cancellation; full refund upon cancellation under section.
- Cancellation of bookings by you: rights additional to statutory rights; cancellation windows and refunds; method of cancellation; default no refunds on cancellation.
- Warranties and representations: customer warranties and representations; warranty relating to bookings; no implied warranties or representations relating to bookings.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability; interpretation of limits of liability; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; no liability for loss of data or software; no liability for consequential loss; no personal liability; aggregate liability cap under contract.
- Force majeure: obligations suspended for force majeure; force majeure notification and information; mitigation of effects of force majeure.
- Indemnity: indemnity from second party.
- Variation: revision of document by publishing new version on website; variations govern future contracts.
- Assignment: assignment by first party; assignment by second party.
- No waivers: no unwritten waivers of breach; no continuing waiver.
- Severability: severability of whole; severability of parts.
- Third party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: exercise of rights.
- Entire agreement: entire agreement - bookings.
- Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures: copy of document not filed; language of document; value added tax number; link to ODR website; name and URL of ADR provider.
- Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.
This is a shortened preview of the editor interface; once you create your instance you'll be able to edit the full document in our online editor.
This is a shortened preview of the DOCX output; once you create your instance you'll be able to download the full document in PDF, HTML, RTF and/or DOCX (Microsoft Word) format.