Online booking terms and conditions (B2C)
This booking online agreement template is designed to be used in connection with an online booking facility for events, courses, workshops or similar, where the person or company operating the booking facility is the same person or company that will contract to arrange the event, course etc for the customer.
This booking online agreement has been drafted to take account of UK consumer protection legislation, and is unsuitable for business customers.
The agreement should not be used (at least, without expert adaptation) in relation to services that are subject to special regulation - for example air transport or package holidays - or give rise to special risks.Ask about this document
Online booking terms and conditions (B2C) contents
- Introduction: purpose of document: governing bookings; express agreement to document upon order; no abridgment of consumer statutory rights.
- Interpretation: informal definitions for booking terms and conditions.
- Order process: booking advertisement as invitation to treat; no contracts except in accordance with order process; bookings order process; input error correction and identification.
- Prices: prices quoted on website; prices changes on website; amounts inclusive or exclusive of VAT.
- Payments: payment of booking prices; methods of paying prices.
- Variation of booking: variation of booking by customer; variation of booking by operator.
- Cancellation of bookings by us: cancellation windows and refunds; method of cancellation; full refund upon cancellation under section.
- Cancellation of bookings by you: rights additional to statutory rights; cancellation windows and refunds; method of cancellation; default no refunds on cancellation.
- Distance contracts: cancellation right: cancellation right for consumers; cancellation right for services and digital content; consumer agreement to provision of services; exercise of cancellation right; refund upon services distance contract cancellation; refund method; refund timing for services and digital content.
- Warranties and representations: customer warranties and representations; warranty relating to bookings; no implied warranties or representations relating to bookings.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability (B2C); interpretation of limits of liability; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; aggregate liability cap under contract.
- Force majeure: obligations suspended for force majeure; force majeure notification and information; mitigation of effects of force majeure.
- Variation: revision of document by publishing new version on website; variations govern future contracts.
- Assignment: assignment by first party (B2C); assignment by second party.
- No waivers: no unwritten waivers of breach; no continuing waiver.
- Severability: severability of whole; severability of parts.
- Third party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: exercise of rights.
- Entire agreement: entire agreement - bookings.
- Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures: copy of document not filed; language of document; value added tax number; link to ODR website; name and URL of ADR provider.
- Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.