Commission and non-solicitation agreement
This version of our commission agreement document includes non-solicitation provisions. Those provisions are intended to protect the business interests of one or both of the parties, by inhibiting the other party from contacting, negotiating with and/or doing business with persons and companies associated with the protected party. In addition to the non-solicitation provisions, this document includes all of those provisions of the standard commission agreement, which cover inter alia the payment and calculation of commission, late payments and audit rights.Ask about this document
Commission and non-solicitation agreement contents
- Definitions: definitions.
- Term: commencement of term; end of term.
- Commission: obligation to pay commission upon trigger event; notification of trigger event; issue of invoice for commission; consequences of failure to notify trigger event.
- Interest: interest on late payments.
- Audit: right of audit in case of disputed payment; costs of audit; limits on audit right.
- Non-solicitation: restrictions on First Party: non-solicitation restrictions period; non-solicitation restrictions on first party; non-solicitation restrictions on affiliates; restrictions in section are reasonable; general exception to non-solicitation restrictions.
- Non-solicitation: restrictions on Second Party: non-solicitation restrictions period; non-solicitation restrictions on second party; non-solicitation restrictions on affiliates; restrictions in section are reasonable; general exception to non-solicitation restrictions.
- Warranties: first party warranty of authority; second party warranty of authority; exclusion of implied warranties and representations.
- Indemnities: First PartyindemnifiesSecond Partyupon breach;Second PartyindemnifiesFirst Partyupon breach.
- Termination: termination by either party at will.
- Effects of termination: surviving provisions upon termination; termination does not affect accrued rights.
- Notices: methods and deemed receipt of contractual notices; contact details for contractual notices; substitute contact details for notices.
- General: no waiver; severability; variation written and signed; no assignment without written consent; no third party rights; caveats to limits of liability; entire agreement; governing law; exclusive jurisdiction.
- Interpretation: statutory references; section headings not affecting interpretation; calendar month meaning; no ejusdem generis.
This is a shortened preview of the editor interface; once you create your instance you'll be able to edit the full document in our online editor.
This is a shortened preview of the DOCX output; once you create your instance you'll be able to download the full document in PDF, HTML, RTF and/or DOCX (Microsoft Word) format.