Free delivery policy
This free delivery policy has been designed for use in conjunction with our T&Cs of sale via website documents.
The purpose of this document is to set out the detailed policies which a supplier of goods will follow when delivering goods that have been ordered from a website. The document covers methods of supply, times for dispatch / delivery, and so on. It may be used as a legally-binding document or more informally.
The document has been written with B2C and small-scale B2B transactions in mind; it may not be suitable for large-scale B2B transactions.Ask about this document
Free delivery policy contents
- Credit: docular credit; free documents licensing warning.
- Introduction: delivery policy purpose; legal status of policy.
- Free delivery: free delivery criteria; non-free deliveries.
- Geographical limitations: country delivery list; ad hoc delivery to other countries.
- Delivery methods and periods: delivery methods and periods; commencement of delivery period; delivery periods indicative; fraud screening checks may delay delivery.
- Delivery charges: delivery charges notification; factors affecting delivery charges; delivery charges list.
- Delivery tracking: delivery tracking available; how to track a delivery.
- Receipt and signature: deliveries requiring signature; notification before delivery.
- Additional deliveries: number of additional delivery attempts.
- Collection: collection of products.
- Delivery problems: contact operator regarding problems; re-delivery charges; defining fault upon failure to deliver.
This is a shortened preview of the editor interface; once you create your instance you'll be able to edit the full document in our online editor.
This is a shortened preview of the DOCX output; once you create your instance you'll be able to download the full document in PDF, HTML, RTF and/or DOCX (Microsoft Word) format.