Free ebook disclaimer
This disclaimer may be used in, or in relation to, an ebook. It seeks to limit and exclude the liability of the ebook publisher in respect of the content of the ebook. You should adapt this document to cover the particular risks that a particular ebook may give rise to. As with all disclaimers of liability, if you are not a lawyer you should consider taking legal advice on the document.Ask about this document
Free ebook disclaimer contents
- Credit: SEQ Legal credit (unnumbered); free documents licensing warning.
- Copyright notice: copyright details; intellectual property rights reserved.
- Licence to use ebook: licence to use ebook; prohibitions on use of ebook; retention of ebook copyright etc notices; rights granted by document are personal; licence terminates upon breach; actions on termination of ebook licence.
- Digital rights management: digital rights management for ebook.
- Pirate copies: receiving a copy of ebook from other sources; link to buying a genuine copy of ebook.
- No advice: ebook contains information not advice; no reliance on information in the ebook; ebook and medical attention; no legal advice in ebook.
- Limited warranties: accuracy of ebook content; no warranty that ebook will lead to outcome; exclusion of warranties etc in relation to ebook.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability; interpretation of limits of liability; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; no liability for loss of data or software; no liability for consequential loss.
- Trade marks: trade mark ownership; third party trade marks in ebook.
- Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
This is a shortened preview of the editor interface; once you create your instance you'll be able to edit the full document in our online editor.
This is a shortened preview of the DOCX output; once you create your instance you'll be able to download the full document in PDF, HTML, RTF and/or DOCX (Microsoft Word) format.